Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christ Healing


Added some detail aroung the faces. Next time I need to change the highlight on the back of the man's head to a color that contrasts with the light.


I bought some new oil paint that I had to try out everywhere. Here I added Gamblin Radiant Blue to the shoulder. Just had to!

I really want to finish one of these pictures! This one is the most promising. Tonight I worked on Christ's face - a challenge!!! How do you show that much love?


I added more details to the fabric and hair. Then I added some green to the background right by Christ's face to make the pink on his profile sizzle. I also put brown between his fingers. Do you just see 4 fingers here? Ahhh!!! And I thought I was finished...

4 fingers!!! I'll add a better version of the final when the light is right.


Done!!!
Anyone want to buy it?
...Not done. I lightened the shadow on the left.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the way the light plays on the faces.

    ReplyDelete